Capital punishment / Joseph A. Melusky and Keith Alan Pesto.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kirtland Community College Library||KF 9227 .C3 M458 2011||30542940||General Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780313335587 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0313335583 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781440800573 (ebk.)
- ISBN: 144080057X (ebk.)
- Physical Description: x, 207 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: Santa Barbara, Calif. : Greenwood, c2011.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. -199) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
History -- Facts, figures, and methods of execution -- The United States Constitution and capital punishment -- Arguments for and against the death penalty
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Capital punishment > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Historical guides to controversial issues in America
- Historical guides to controversial issues in America.
Joseph A. Melusky is professor of political science at St. Francis University in Loretto, PA, where he also serves as director of the Center for the Study of Government and Law and coordinator of the Political Science and Public Administration/Government Service Programs. Keith Alan Pesto is magistrate judge of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.