A hole at the bottom of the sea : the race to kill ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 1451625383 (ebk.)
- ISBN: 9781451625387 (ebk.)
- ISBN: 1451625340 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9781451625349 (hardback)
276 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st Simon & Schuster hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2011.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Macondo -- Inferno -- Hot stabs -- Crisis -- ... Read More
"It was a technological crisis in an alien realm: ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Offshore oil well drilling Political aspects United States
BP Deepwater Horizon Explosion and Oil Spill, 2010
Technology and state United States
Oil well cementing
Offshore oil well drilling Technological innovations