Climatopolis : how our cities will thrive in the hotter future / Matthew E. Kahn.
- ISBN: 9780465019267 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0465019269 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: v, 274 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Basic Books, c2010.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 247-261) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Too much gas -- What we've done when our cities have blown up -- King of the hill -- Playing one-on-one with Kobe Bryant -- Will Manhattan flood? -- Will China's cities go green? -- Bono's anxieties -- Seize the day : opportunities from our hotter future -- The future of cities.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Urban ecology (Sociology)
City planning > Environmental aspects.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.