The undertaker's wife : wisdom and musings : life in a small town funeral home / Celia M. Hastings ; foreword by David Buttrick and Helen DeVos.
- ISBN: 1932902511 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781932902518 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: ix, 190 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Grand Haven, Mich. : FaithWalk Pub., c2005.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 187-189).
|Formatted Contents Note:||
How did I arrive at a place like this? -- What's it like to live in a funeral home? -- What do the children (and pets) say? -- Why fuss over the body? -- Is there a God? -- Is there life after death? -- Where does one begin to plan a funeral? -- How does one work with a funeral director? -- How does one work with the clergy? -- What are some ways to celebrate life? -- How does one go on living after a loved one has died?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Death > Social aspects.
Funeral rites and ceremonies.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kirtland Community College Library||HQ 1073 .H38 2005||30541843||General Collection||Available||-|