Insects and wildlife : arthropods and their relationships with wild vertebrate animals / John L. Capinera.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kirtland Community College Library||QL 496.4 .C37 2010||30541936||General Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781444332995 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1444332996 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781444333008 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1444333003 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: viii, 487 p. : ill., maps ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: Chichester, U.K. ; Wiley-Blackwell, 2010.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Insects and their relatives -- Structure and function of insects -- Food resources for wildlife -- Wildlife diets -- Insects important as food for wildlife -- Insects and ecosystems -- Transmission of disease agents to wildlife by arthropods -- Infectious disease agents transmitted to wildlife by arthropods -- Parasitic disease agents transmitted to wildlife by arthropods -- Arthropods as parasites of wildlife -- Pesticides and their effects on wildlife -- Alternatives to insecticides -- Insect-wildlife relationships -- Insect and wildlife conservation.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Insects > Ecology.
Vertebrates > Ecology.
Vertebrates > Food.
Insects as carriers of disease.
Insecticides > Toxicology.