The invisible circus / Jennifer Egan.
In San Francisco, a conventional woman who has always been fascinated by her hippie sister, retraces the sister's European trip which ended in her death. In the process of learning more about her, the idol loses some of the glitter. A first novel.
- ISBN: 9780307387523
- ISBN: 0307387526
- Physical Description: 338 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Anchor Books ed.
- Publisher: New York : Anchor Books, 2007.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenage girls > Fiction.
Hippies > Fiction.
Sisters > Fiction.
Death > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show All Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kirtland Community College Library||PS 3555 .G292 I55 2007 c.1||30541422||General Collection||Available||-|