Parenting out of control : anxious parents in ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9780814758533 (cl : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0814758533 (cl : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: x, 257 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : New York University Press, c2010.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Looking toward an uncertain future -- Looking back ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Parenting > United States.
Parent and child > United States.
Parenting Out of Control : Anxious Parents in Uncertain Times
Margaret K. Nelson is A. Barton Hepburn Professor of Sociology Emerita at Middlebury College. Most recently she is the author of Like Family: Narratives of Fictive Kinship and co-author, with Emily K. Abel, of Limited Choices: Mable Jones, A Black Children's Nurse in a Northern White Household .