Mummies of the world / edited by Alfried ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9783791350301 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 3791350307 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9783791362755 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 3791362755 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 384 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), col. maps ; 29 cm.
- Edition: English ed.
- Publisher: Munich ; Prestel : c2010.
Part of The German Mummy Project and the Dreams of Eternal Life exhibition, sponsored by the Curt ... Read More
"This book was published in conjunction with the exhibition "Mummies of the World", which tours ... Read More
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Mummies : in nature and around the world. From ... Read More
Mummies from around the world. Frankfurt's ... Read More
The book reveals not only many of the techniques ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mummies > Exhibitions.
Embalming > History > Exhibitions.