National Wildlife Federation field guide to wildflowers of North America / written by David M. Brandenburg.
Presents a comprehensive field guide that covers more than seven hundred species of wildflowers in North America, providing common and scientific names; flowering season; leaf, stalk, and blossom descriptions; and range maps.
- ISBN: 9781402741548 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1402741545 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 672 p. : col. ill., col. maps ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Sterling Pub., c2010.
Foreword by Craig Tufts, NWF Chief Naturalist.
Color map on back inside cover.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 602-603) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wild flowers > North America > Identification.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.