The American department store transformed, ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9780300149388 (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0300149387 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: xi, 323 p. : ill. (some col.), map ; 29 cm.
- Publisher: New Haven [Conn.] : Yale University Press, c2010.
"In association with the Center for American Places at Columbia College, Chicago."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Bigger and bigger stores -- Modernizing stores -- ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Department stores > United States > History > 20th century.
The American Department Store Transformed, 1920-1960
Click an element below to view details: