Who killed change? : solving the mystery of leading people through change / Ken Blanchard... [et al.].
Cites a prevalence of failed change-based initiatives in organizations throughout the world, sharing a detective-style parable that offers insight into how resistance to change is compromising the implementation of positive agendas.
- ISBN: 9780061778933
- ISBN: 0061778931
- ISBN: 9780007317493 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0007317492 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: viii, 143 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : William Morrow/HarperCollins, c2009.
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.