The toll-bridge troll / Patricia Rae Wolff ; illustrated by Kimberly Bulcken Root.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kirtland Community College Library||PZ 7 .W821 Tol 2000||30540023||Children's Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0152776656
- ISBN: 9780152776657
- ISBN: 0152021051 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780152021054 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0613286766 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 9780613286763 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Edition: 1st Voyager Books ed.
- Publisher: San Diego : Harcourt, 2000.
A troll tries to prevent Trigg from crossing the bridge on the way to school only to be outwitted by the boy's riddles. Trigg outwits a troll who demands a toll for crossing the bridge that leads to Trigg's school. A fierce troll challenges a smart little boy in this book filled with funny riddles and rebus-like drawings. "The swift, puckish story and its plucky hero will appeal tremendously, especially to the many children inspired to play toll-bridge by The Three Billy Goats Gruff."--Publishers Weekly.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Trolls > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Trolls > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.