David Ruggles : a radical black abolitionist and the Underground Railroad in New York City / Graham Russell Gao Hodges.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kirtland Community College Library||E 449 .R94 H63 2010||30539998||General Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780807833261 (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0807833266 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 266 p.: ill. ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: Chapel Hill : University of North Carolina Press, c2010.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. -252) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
A revolutionary childhood -- An apprentice abolitionist in post-emancipation New York City -- Making practical abolitionism -- Melding black abolitionism and the underground railroad -- Abolitionist and physician.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- The John Hope Franklin series in African American history and culture
- John Hope Franklin series in African American history and culture.