Weather's greatest mysteries solved! / Randy ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781591027201 (hardcover : alk. paper) :
- ISBN: 1591027209 (hardcover : alk. paper) :
- Physical Description: 328 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.), maps ... Read More
- Publisher: Amherst, N.Y. : Prometheus Books, 2009.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 301-314) ... Read More
|Formatted Contents Note:||
What is a weather mystery? -- The mystery of the ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Climatic extremes > History.
Climatology > Miscellanea.
Weather's Greatest Mysteries Solved!
Randy Cerveny, PhD (Tempe, AZ), is President's Professor in Geographical Sciences specializing in weather and climate at Arizona State University. He is the author of the highly acclaimed Freaks of the Storm and has appeared on the Today show, ,em> CBS Morning Show, CNN, Good Morning America, ABC News, NPR, the BBC, and the Weather Channel. His work has been featured in People magazine, USA Today, National Geographic, the New York Times, Science, and Nature, among other publications.