Create your own hand-printed cloth : stamp, screen ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781571204394 (paper trade : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1571204393 (paper trade : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 95 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Lafayette, CA : C & T Pub., c2008.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
How to use this book -- Getting started -- ... Read More
"Create original cloth for quilts or wearable art ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
Dyes and dyeing, Domestic.
Summary: "Create original cloth for quilts or wearable art by printing with found or recycled objects from around the house or hardware store, using a variety of pigments and surface design techniques including screen printing, stamping, rubbings, monoprinting with a gelatin plate, and working with soy wax for easy batik"--Provided by publisher.