The killer angels / Michael Shaara ; maps by Don Pitcher.
The Battle of Gettysburg was fought for two dreams-- freedom, and a way of life. Memories, promises, and love were carried into the battle but what fell was shattered futures, forgotten innocence, and crippled beauty.
- ISBN: 0345348109 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 9780345348104 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xxi, 355 p. : maps ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, c2003.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gettysburg, Battle of, Gettysburg, Pa., 1863 > Fiction.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kirtland Community College Library||PS 3569 .H2 K5 2003 c.5||30775305506264||General Collection||Available||-|
|Kirtland Community College Library||PS 3569 .H2 K5 2003 c.6||30775305506447||General Collection||Available||-|