Black wind / Clive Cussler and Dirk Cussler.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kirtland Community College Library||PS 3553 .U75 B56 2006||30534859||General Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0425204235 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 9780425204238 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 638 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Edition: Berkley premium ed.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley, 2006.
Originally published: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, c2004.
In the final days of World War II, the Japanese launch two submarines carrying a new strain of a deadly virus to the west coast of the United States, but years after the subs are lost at sea, someone plots to use their deadly cargo.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pitt, Dirk (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Submarines (Ships) > Fiction.
Biological weapons > Fiction.
Marine biologists > Fiction.
Marine engineers > Fiction.
Pacific Coast (U.S.) > Fiction.