- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kirtland Community College Library||PS 3553 .H4838 D54 1998||30534600||General Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0399143793 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780399143793 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 374 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Putnam, c1998.
In a plot to overthrow the U.S. government, Montana neo-Nazis abduct the daughter of the nation's top general and her male companion. The companion is Jack Reacher, a former military policeman and he turns the tables on the captors.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Reacher, Jack (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Private investigators > Fiction.
Chicago (Ill.) > Fiction.
Kidnapping > Fiction.
Hostages > Fiction.
Revenge > Fiction.
Montana > Fiction.