To kill a mockingbird / Harper Lee.
Conscience is instilled in Scout and Jem Finch and their father, who defends a black man accused of rape in an Alabama town.
- ISBN: 006017322X
- Physical Description: 323 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 40th Anniversary ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins Publishers, 1999.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Southern States > Fiction.
Race relations > Fiction.
Trials (Rape) > Fiction.
Girls > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.