The condor's shadow : the loss and recovery of ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 0385498810 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0716731150 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: xix, 339 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Anchor Books ed.
- Publisher: New York : Anchor Books, 2000.
Originally published: New York : W.H. Freeman, c1999.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 289-317).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Endangered species > United States.
Wildlife conservation > United States.
The Condor's Shadow : The Loss and Recovery of Wildlife in America
DAVID S. WILCOVE is Senior Ecologist at the Environmental Defense Fund and one of the nation's foremost experts on endangered species. Among other publications, he has written for Audubon and Nature Conservancy . He lives in Arlington, Virginia.