- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kirtland Community College Library||QA 11 .T63 1995||30775305476179||General Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0393313077 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780393313079 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 260 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Rev. and expanded.
- Publisher: New York : W.W. Norton, 1995, c1993.
|General Note:|| Reprint. Originally published: c1993.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 259-260).
|Summary, etc.:|| A former math avoider demystifies the math experience so that those who believe they are hopelessly incompetent can conquer their fears and deal effectively with math problems.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mathematics > Study and teaching > Psychological aspects.