The military marriage manual : tactics for successful relationships / Janelle Hill, Cheryl Lawhorne, and Don Philpott.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kirtland Community College Library||U 766 .H55 2010||30775305442130||General Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781605907000 (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1605907006 (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781605907017 (electronic)
- ISBN: 1605907014 (electronic)
- ISBN: 9781605907659
- ISBN: 1605907650
- Physical Description: ix, 227 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Lanham, MD : Government Institutes, c2010.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Getting married -- Challenges -- Housing -- Counseling -- Deployments -- Wounded warriors -- Starting a family -- Finances -- Jobs.
Offers advice and guidance for couples with members of the military on marriage and relationships, discussing the challenges of being in a relationship with military personnel, counseling options that are available, deployments, financial issues, domestic violence, jobs, starting a family, depression, and other related topics.