Robert's rules of order newly revised / Henry M. Robert.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kirtland Community College Library||Ref. JF 515 .R634 2011 c.2||30775305493091||Reference||Available||-|
- ISBN: 030682020X (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780306820205 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0306820218 (hdc.)
- ISBN: 9780306820212 (hdc.)
- ISBN: 0306820226 (leatherbound)
- ISBN: 9780306820229 (leatherbound)
- Physical Description: lii, 716, 48 p. ; 17 cm.
- Edition: 11th ed. / by Sarah Corbin Robert ... [et al.] ; with the assistance of Daniel E. Seabold, Shmuel Gerber.
- Publisher: Philadelphia : Da Capo Press, 2011.
|General Note:|| "New and enhanced features of this edition include: clarified procedures for adopting an agenda, preparing and approving the minutes, and conducting board and committee meetings; more fully explained rules for counting ballots and resolving election disputes, plus a new quick-reference guide for tellers; a new subsection on electronic meetings; Important clarifications regarding the powers of an organization's Executive Board in relation to the general membership; detailed guidance for dealing with misconduct by officers and for holding disciplinary trials."--P.  of cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| The only current authorized edition of the classic work on parliamentary procedure.
Search for related items by subject